joi, septembrie 17, 2009

Thursday, September 17...

Today: French..what I realised? That my french SUCKS. I am..a mess. Aham aham. Whatever..I don't like french.
I had T.I.C too..is the class about Technology, Information and Communication. Things about computer in general. What we do? Well today was the first class so we did basically... nothing. Oh.. yes I did. I painted a cow in Paint with Gaby. Lol huh♥ .
I had Geography again and I had my first Predictive Test at highschool. Was pretty..idk. Was ok. Excepting the point that i don't remember a shit about Geography from my 5th and 6th grade. That's bad.
Again I had English ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥.
Physics but the teacher never came so..free hour.

So that's almost everything for today... I still have some little problems but soon...I HOPE, everything will be fine.

Oh and..tomorrow..classes with my formmaster. I am...terrified.


P.S and UPDATE: today i got my first highschool-from-calssmate-to-classmate-kiss from Gaby hehe. lol

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

tu n'aimes pas le francais? ce n'est pas possible :)) God, i hate this language too . thumbs up for english.

peace and love. jah bless.

Dudu♥ spunea...

who needs french? i don't lol =]]