marți, octombrie 06, 2009


From where all the hate? From where the reproches, the screams...all the hate. We can't just be kind with everyone? But how the hell can I be kind with the people around me when someone's screaming and reproching I don't know what things, for nothing. For abs nothing. Let's stop being imature, full of hate and full of indifference, let's try to...make things easier for everyone.
I did my storyboard at History and I read a looot about Socrates for my Logical class. This guy was *so* amazing. He was simple and every word which was coming out of his mouth was GOLD. I swear..pure gold.
But... I love chilling out now, after this stressed day. Some good music, a natural orange juice and a book always helps.

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."
Socrates

Tomorrow posting about ..dreams!

Niciun comentariu: